Radio Show Digital Draws More Than 2,000 Registrants
|RADIO ONLINE | Friday, October 9, 2020|
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB) announced the 2020 Radio Show drew 2,143 registrants. In-person Radio Show attendance has averaged 2,000 annually in recent years. The week-long digital experience launched Monday, October 5 and continued through Friday afternoon at RadioShowWeb.com. In all, the event served to celebrate radio and provide engaging content, interactive presentations and technology sessions, as well as leadership perspectives and strategies for success.
"Although we regret not being able to meet in person, this week's Radio Show digital experience provided a welcome opportunity to connect and gain valuable insight on how to prevail during this difficult time and move forward as an industry," said NAB President and CEO Gordon Smith. "Thank you to all who participated and contributed to the Radio Show's success."
"The Radio Show is an industry favorite and having the opportunity to gather virtually and connect with broadcasters, advertisers, thought leaders and partners this week has been tremendously valuable," added RAB President and CEO Erica Farber. "The good news is all Radio Show content will continue to be made available for on-demand viewing should anyone want to re-watch a specific session or may have missed any of the sessions or presentations."
The online Radio Show continues to offer access to more than 50 on-demand educational sessions, executive conversations and exhibits. Registration remains open at www.RadioShowWeb.com through the end of the year.
- Exclusive keynotes from Dave Ramsey, Rishad Tobaccowala, Procter and Gamble's Charlotte La Niear and thought leaders shaping the future of media and advertising
- A CEO Town Hall with Cumulus' Mary Berner, Entercom's David Field and iHeartMedia's Bob Pittman, moderated by NBC News Senior Business Correspondent and MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle
- A conversation with media mogul Byron Allen, founder, chairman and CEO of Allen Media Group, LLC/Entertainment Studios
- A digital Marketplace featuring live demos, info sessions and the latest innovative solutions for radio
- Coffee with Consultants: Customized sales and programming strategies with leading consultants
- Sales and marketing focused sessions, including a revenue replacement roundtable, local sales exchange and digital sales panel
- Technology-focused sessions
- Presentation of the NAB National Radio Award to Russell M. Perry and the Radio Mercury Awards
- Pillsbury's Broadcast Finance 2020 - The Pandemic Edition
- Snacks with the C-Suite: Interviews with leaders inside and outside broadcasting
- Backstage conversations, such as Who's Zooming Who? Using Video Chat as a Research Tool with Jacobs Media
As previously reported, the 2021 Radio Show will co-locate with NAB Show, which has been rescheduled for October 9-13, 2021 in Las Vegas.
Latest Radio Stories
America's Top Testing Christmas Songs 2020|
FCC Order Allows AM Stations to Broadcast All-Digital Signal|
Nielsen Webinar Discusses October 2020 PPM Data|
Townsquare Names Ish Johnson MP/CRO of Killeen-Temple, TX|
WIXV's Scott Honored With Outstanding Georgia Citizen Award|
Podchaser Pro Debuts Access to Reach, Contacts, Demos|