NRTS Has Five Institutes this Spring and Summer
|RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, March 16, 2023|
As previously announced, the National Radio Talent System, a division of RAB, is in the process of planning and producing five Radio Talent Institutes in the spring and summer of 2023. College students from universities throughout the country apply to the various Radio Talent Institutes providing students with a truly immersive experience and unmatched introduction to broadcast radio.
The talent incubator spans six to ten days and is led by broadcast professionals who bring their real-world industry knowledge and expertise. The program is designed to empower and educate students on the many opportunities available to them as they begin to think about their career path.
Upcoming spring and summer 2023 institutes include:
- GAB Radio Talent Institute at Grady College at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA -- May 15-24
- Confer Radio Talent Institute at Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, PA -- May 22-27
- Kellar Radio Talent Institute at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina -- June 5-14
- IBA Foundation Radio Talent Institute at Columbia College in Chicago, IL -- June 20-29
- Hubbard Radio St. Louis/MBA Radio Talent Institute at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, MO -- July 17-26
Students, interns and part-time broadcasting employees are encouraged to apply by April 1 here.
Latest Radio Stories
Journalism Competition and Preservation Act Introduced|
WNNX (99X)/Atlanta Names Will Pendarvis APD/Afternoons|
WBAP/Dallas Morning Host Hal Jay Returns on April 3|
BetQL Network Adds Ed Egros as Co-Host of ''BetQL Daily''|
Jayn Returns to 94/7 Alternative Portland for Middays|
KZIA (Z102.9) Introduces ''Those Girls In The Afternoon''|