Triton Digital Releases the March Top 20 Ranker
|RADIO ONLINE | Tuesday, June 12, 2018 | 6:35pm CT||
Triton Digital has released its monthly Top 20 Ranker for March. The Ranker is a listing of the top-performing digital audio stations and networks measured by the Webcast Metrics audience measurement platform, accredited by the MRC. Total listening for clients measured within the U.S. during March rose to 6 million Average Active Sessions weekdays from 6am-8pm, and 5.08 million AAS during Monday-Sunday 6am-midnight.
Highlighted results include:
- 34% of audio streamed on smart speakers was News/Talk, followed by CHR/Top 40 (12%), Country (8%) and Sports (6%).
- Midweek listening shows peak AAS occurring at 2pm. Over the weekend, listening shows peak AAS at 1pm, before gradually declining throughout the afternoon.
- When compared to February, 2018, the Modern AC format showed the largest increase at 16.34% in AAS during the Monday through Friday, 6am-7pm daypart.
- Looking at the Top 15 markets as compared to February, the Detroit market showed the largest listening increase at 4.71% in AAS during the Monday through Friday 6am-7pm daypart, followed by Seattle.
Here are the Top 20 for March, 2018:
- NPR Member Stations
- Cumulus Streaming Network
- Beasley Broadcast
- EMF Corporate
- ESPN Radio
- Hubbard Broadcasting
- Salem Communications
- New York Public Radio
- Urban One
- Emmis Communications
- Prisa Radio
- Saga Communications