Lombardo Charity Golf Tournament Raises Record $100,000
|RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, April 11, 2019|
During the NAB Show in Las Vegas, the Broadcasters Foundation of America raised funds to help colleagues in need and honored several leaders in the broadcast industries. The Philip J. Lombardo Charity Golf Tournament raised a record $100,000 in support of the mission of the Broadcasters Foundation to help broadcasters in need. The tournament was held last Sunday at the Bali Hai Golf Club in Las Vegas, just prior to the opening of the NAB Show.
Over 250 radio and television broadcasters attended the 24th Annual Leadership Award Breakfast on Wednesday morning during the NAB Show in Las Vegas. Leadership Awards were presented to six industry leaders who have made an impact on the broadcasting industry and in their local communities. The six honorees of the 2019 Leadership Awards are:
- Richard Foreman, President, Richard A. Foreman Associates, Inc.
- Paul McTear, former President & CEO, Raycom Media
- Mark Gray, CEO, Katz Media Group
- Bill Clark, previous President of Shamrock Broadcasting
- Jean Dietze, President, Affiliate Relations, NBC Broadcasting
- Bobby Caldwell, Owner & CEO, East Arkansas Broadcasters, Inc.
- David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corporation; President, CBS Vision