RAB Board of Directors Elects New Directors for 2023
|RADIO ONLINE | Wednesday, November 9, 2022|
The Radio Advertising Bureau held its Fall Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on November 1-2. During the meeting, a new slate of officers and directors were approved unanimously. Joining the RAB board of directors are Connoisseur Media's David Bevins, Bustos Media's Felipe Chávez, Lenawee Broadcasting Company's Julie Koehn and Perry Publishing & Broadcasting's Kevin Perry. Jonathan Brewster of El Dorado Broadcasters will be rejoining the board.
Exiting the board are Keith Lawless, formerly at Cox Media Group, Art Rowbotham, Hall Communications, Inc., Jeff Smulyan, Emmis Communications and Pat Walsh, Emmis Communications.
Newly Elected Officers:
- Chair: Jeff Warshaw, chief executive officer, Connoisseur Media
- Vice Chair: Erik Hellum, chief operating officer, Townsquare Media
- Finance Chair: Sabina Widmann, president, regional general manager, TelevisaUnivision
- Secretary: Mike Dowdle, executive vice president of business affairs, Bonneville International
- Immediate Past Chair: Mike Hulvey, chief executive officer, Neuhoff Media
"I am proud to serve as the RAB Chair and further support the organization and the industry as we continue to advocate for radio" said Connoisseur Media CEO and RAB Board of Directors Chair Jeff Warshaw.
Latest Radio Stories
Podtrac Issues Top Podcasts, Publishers & Sales Networks|
CTA Joins RAB's ''Radio Works for Telecom Presentation''|
WPXY/Rochester Taps Phil ''Moose'' Musumeci for Mornings|
FOX News Extends TuneIn Partnership with FOX Weather|
WLAV/Grand Rapids Taps Gregg Henson as Morning Co-Host|
CMP, Rowdy Yates Present ''A Country Gold Christmas''|