Audacy Releases ''The Future of Audio'' Report
|RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, January 25, 2024
In a media landscape focused on new technologies and influenced by evolving consumer habits, a new report asks, "What does the future look like for audio?" Audacy has released "The Future of Audio," a new series offering a look at the innovative shifts and trends redefining how we experience and interact with audio content.
According to the report, the future of audio is:
- Human... In an Artificial World: As technology becomes more pervasive, the human connection becomes even more valuable.
- Tribes of Every Shape and Size: Discover how brands are leveraging AI to understand and connect with consumers on a deeper level, delivering ads that feel less intrusive and more relevant.
- Audio is riding shotgun as the most innovative co-pilot in the latest fleet of connected cars. With facial recognition and bi-zonal audio, cars will "read the mood" and serve playlists, stations, and even advertising that fits the moment.
- Creative AF: Learn how brands and creators are collaborating with AI to deliver authentic content experiences that resonate with audiences like never before.
- Winning the Attention War: Discover the future of campaign measurement, focused on capturing and measuring attention in meaningful ways.
- The Future of AI is Audio: From cloud voice ID to interactive ads, discover how AI is transforming voice assistants into true companions and revolutionizing the advertising landscape.
To read the entire report, visit here.
Latest Radio Stories
iHM/San Diego Names Taylor Jukes as SVP/Programming
AGM/Bakersfield Appoints Billy Smith as General Manager
Brooks O'Brian Named WFMS-FM/Indianapolis PD/Afternoons
Study Finds Urban, Suburban & Rural Listening Differences
First-of-its-Kind NAB Show Welcome Session Announced
Premiere Promotes Tammy Ragusa to Executive Producer/CPS