Univision Reveals New Programming Slate on KTNQ/Los Angeles
|RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, September 12, 2019|
Univision/Los Angeles has announced new programming for Talk KTNQ-AM (1020) Starting this week, the new programming slate will cover subjects important to the Latino community in the City of Angels, including sports, community empowerment, politics, health and personal finance. Listeners around the country can also tune into the new KTNQ live by using the Uforia app, which can be found on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
"For over 60 years, Univision Los Angeles has been the voice of the Latino community in the City of Angels and we are proud to continue that tradition with the launch of the only Spanish-language talk radio station in the United States with over 14 hours of consecutive local programming," said Univision Los Angeles President and General Manager Luis Patino. "A radio station that informs and empowers the Latino community about the issues that affect our daily lives is more important than ever as we head into an election year, both in Los Angeles and across the country."
KTNQ's new programming lineup is as follows:
- Tu Voz en Los Angeles (Your Voice in Los Angeles) hosted by Gustavo Vargas, Juan Rodriguez and Gabriela Teissier (5-10am)
- Tu Dinero (Your Money) with personal finance expert Julie Stav and entrepreneur Carlos Marquez (11am-12pm)
- A Toda Ley with attorney Jose Jordan (12-1pm)
- El Show de Luz Maria Briseño with certified nutritionist Luz María Briseno (1-2pm)
- En Privado (In Private) with Dr. Eduardo Lopez Navarro (2-3pm)
- El Show de Fernando Espuelas with political analyst Fernando Espuelas (3-4pm)
- En Boca de Leon with journalist Leon Krauze (4-5pm)
- Ni Con Ellas, Ni Sin Ellas (With or Without Them) with Dr. Myriam Balbela, psychologist Sandy Caldera and Estefania Iglesias (5-6pm)