Radio Award Winners Announced for The 55th ACM Awards
|RADIO ONLINE | Wednesday, February 19, 2020|
The Academy of Country Music has revealed the full list of Radio Awards winners for the 55th Academy of Country Music Awards that includes National On-Air Personality of the Year winner, "The Bobby Bones Show." Two-time ACM Award nominee Carly Pearce announced the winners on Wednesday and she'll also return for a second time to host the annual ACM Radio Awards Reception taking place on Saturday, April 4 in Las Vegas, the day prior to the 55th ACM Awards live telecast on Sunday, April 5 on CBS.
This marks the fourth ACM National On-Air Personality of the Year win for "The Bobby Bones Show." Bones has been nominated in the category four times, with his most recent previous win in 2017. Additionally, this year marks the fourth Large Market On-Air Personality of the Year win for "The Big Dave Show" at WUBE-FM (B104.1)/Cincinnati, along with a first-time win for Large Market Station of the Year category for WUBE-FM.
"Congratulations to all the winners of the 55th ACM Radio Awards. Country radio continues to be one of the largest connectors between fans, artists and songwriters and this recognition is well-deserved for all of these radio innovators that keep our genre strong. We are honored to celebrate you," said the Academy of Country Music CEO Damon Whiteside.
Here's a complete list of this year's award winners:
On-Air Personality of The Year Winners:
- National - The Bobby Bones Show - Bobby Bones, Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie, Morgan, Ray
- Major Market - The Rob & Holly Show - Rob Stone, Holly Hutton - WYCD-FM/Detroit, MI
- Large Market - The Big Dave Show - Big Dave, Chelsie, Statt, Ashley - WUBE-FM/Cincinnati, OH
- Medium Market - Clay & Company - WYRK-FM/Buffalo, NY
- Small Market - Steve & Jessica - Steve Waters, Jessica Cash - WFLS-FM/Fredericksburg, VA
- Major Market - KILT-FM/Houston, TX
- Large Market - WUBE-FM/Cincinnati, OH
- Medium Market - WUSY-FM/Chattanooga, TN
- Small Market - WYCT-FM/Pensacola, FL
Latest Radio Stories
Cumulus Media Hit with Layoffs, Furloughs and Pay Cuts|
AMPG Names Duchesne Drew President of MPR Division|
Memo Details Radio One, Reach Media Layoffs, Furloughs|
Voxnest's Podcast Platform Spreaker Integrates With Nielsen|
iHM & Aaron Mahnke Extend Partnership for Podcast Development<
Triplett Broadcasting Co-founder Robert Triplett Dead at 97|