Colin Cowherd and iHeartRadio to Launch Podcast Network
|RADIO ONLINE | Monday, February 1, 2021|
Sports broadcaster Colin Cowherd and iHeartMedia have announced a partnership to launch a new podcast network, The Volume. The agreement includes a slate of sports-talk podcasts that will be co-produced by Cowherd and iHeartRadio.
"There has never been a more exciting time to develop new sports content," said Cowherd. "Podcasts have totally changed the game, and the expanded use of sports gambling makes this the perfect moment to launch this endeavor. I'm thrilled to work with iHeartRadio and this dynamic group of talent to start building The Volume."
"We're so excited to build on the incredible success of The Herd Podcast Network to launch this new sports network with Colin," said Conal Byrne, President of the iHeartPodcast Network. "He has an amazing ear for talent and storytelling - and we want to support him any way we can in this incredible new medium where he's already a leader in the sports genre."
"As mobile betting continues to enter the mainstream consciousness of fans we are partnering with the indelible voices synonymous with sports. Few voices epitomize this more than Colin Cowherd," said Mike Raffensberger, Chief Marketing Officer for FanDuel. "FanDuel is excited to be the presenting sponsor of The Volume and our team is eager to listen to Colin as he takes fans on a sports journey in a way only he can." The Volume Podcast Network launches today, February 1 with five podcasts: "The Colin Cowherd Podcast" - a brand-new podcast from Cowherd, "The Jenkins & Jonez Podcast," "Moneyline Monaco," "Oral Sessions with Renée Paquette," and "Catchin' Fades With Aqib Talib." These shows are now available on iHeartRadio and everywhere podcasts are heard.
- The Colin Cowherd Podcast: Three times a week, Cowherd delivers his thought-provoking perspectives on the top stories and invites a wide variety of high-profile guests to dig deep into the topics that fascinate him.
- The Jenkins & Jonez Podcast: Already household names among die-hard NBA fans, longtime friends LaJethro Jenkins and Dragonfly Jonez bring their passion for basketball, and their entertaining banter, to this twice-weekly podcast.
- Moneyline Monaco: Comedian and sports gambling fanatic Alex Monaco offers his irreverent takes and expertise on the biggest bets in sports.
- Oral Sessions with Renée Paquette: Every week, Renée Paquette sits down with the biggest names in combat sports, as well as her celebrity friends, for unscripted and uncensored conversations.
- Catchin' Fades With Aqib Talib: The outspoken Aqib Talib brings his trademark intensity to Catchin' Fades, where former teammates and competitors join him each week to dish on the latest drama in the NFL.
Latest Radio Stories
Scott Porretti Named President of Katz Digital Audio|
Dan Bongino Calls Out Cumulus Media Over Vaccine Mandate|
Hall/Burlington-Plattsburgh Ups Mark Knight to Ops Manager|
CRB/CRS Now Accepting Apps for Rusty Walker Scholarships|
Conservative Host Dennis Prager Purposely Gets COVID-19|
Jason Bailey Exits Mornings at WNNX (Rock 100.5) Atlanta|