MRN to Air 14 Hours of NASCAR Championship Coverage
|RADIO ONLINE | Tuesday, November 2, 2021|
NASCAR will crown four champions this weekend at Phoenix Raceway, November 5-7 and Motor Racing Network will be there to cover. MRN is set to produce 14 hours of championship quality coverage, including play-by-play for four races over the weekend. Coverage will also include separate practice and qualifying sessions for the NASCAR Cup Series Championship Race.
"The Motor Racing Network team has produced 300+ hours of content over the 10-month NASCAR season and it's time to crown a champion," said MRN President Chris Schwartz. "Our producers and air talent will get a well-earned break over the next few months before we begin preparations for the 64th annual Daytona 500 in February of 2022."
MRN NASCAR Championship Weekend coverage culminates Sunday, November 7th at 2pm ET with the NASCAR Cup Series Championship Race. The broadcast will feature a look at the Championship Four drivers as Phoenix Raceway has pulled out all the stops to celebrate with a pre-race concert featuring Phoenix's hometown country superstar Dierks Bentley and the national anthem performed by the incomparable Kristin Chenoweth.
The Motor Racing Network schedule for NASCAR Championship Weekend:
- Tuesday: Championship Week edition of NASCAR LIVE at 7pm ET
- Friday: NASCAR Cup Series Championship Practice Session at 1pm ET
- Friday: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Lucas Oil 150 at 7:30pm ET
- Saturday: ARCA West Series Championship Arizona Lottery 100 at 3pm ET
- Saturday: NASCAR Cup Series Championship Pole Qualifying Show at 7pm ET
- Saturday: NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship Race at 8pm ET
- Sunday: NASCAR Cup Series Championship Race at 2pm ET
The NASCAR Cup Series Championship Race will be carried live on approximately 340 radio station partners across the U.S., the NASCAR mobile app and at MRN.com.
Latest Radio Stories
Podtrac Issues Top Podcasts, Publishers & Sales Networks|
WPXY/Rochester Taps Phil ''Moose'' Musumeci for Mornings|
FOX News Extends TuneIn Partnership with FOX Weather|
WLAV/Grand Rapids Taps Gregg Henson as Morning Co-Host|
Acast, Self Financial Partner to Launch Podcast Series|
JAM'N 94.5/Boston Ups DJ Pup Dawg to Program Director|