NAB Establishes ''Broadcast District'' at NAB Show
|RADIO ONLINE | Thursday, February 2, 2023|
The West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center will be home to NAB Show's new Broadcast District, a destination for radio and television broadcasters offering premium educational sessions, networking and special events, April 15-19. The show floor features a marketplace showcasing next generation technologies, services and solutions that are meant to propel the broadcast industry into the future.
"We are excited to enhance the experience for broadcasters with a centralized location that emphasizes community building and makes it easy to navigate the Show," said NAB Executive Vice President of Industry Affairs April Carty-Sipp. "TV and Radio broadcasters will receive tangible takeaways to help them generate revenue, streamline expenses and innovate while getting insights into what's next for their business through a tailored experience designed to meet their needs."
Featured exhibitors located in West Hall include AJA, Amagi, AWS, Harmonic, Intelstat, LTN Global, MediaKind, Microsoft, Nautel, Planar, Signiant, Telestream, Vislink, Verimatrix, Veritone, Vislink and Vizrt.
The Broadcast District includes:
- NAB Show Conference sessions focused on radio and television
- NAB Small and Medium Market Radio Forum
- NAB Diversity Symposium
- NAB Leadership Foundation's Focus on Leadership Speaker Series
- Broadcast Engineering and IT Conference
Also located within the Broadcast District is the TV and Radio HQ, a networking destination for broadcasters. Open Sunday, April 16 and Tuesday, April 18, from 9am-6pm, the Radio andTV HQ will feature:
- NAB Member Lounge - For NAB members to host impromptu meetings, relax, connect with fellow broadcasters and enjoy complimentary refreshments.
- NAB Sip-and-Speak Series - A daily series of quick, intimate Q-and-A discussions with the most influential leaders in broadcasting; complimentary beverages included.
- Discussion Den - A forum for deep-dive discussions and workshops on topics of interest to broadcasters.
- Resource Row - Includes NAB Affinity Program Partners offering exclusive services and cost-saving solutions for NAB members.
- Happy Hour Events - Social gatherings for television and radio broadcasters, featuring entertainment and networking.
Latest Radio Stories
Journalism Competition and Preservation Act Introduced|
WNNX (99X)/Atlanta Names Will Pendarvis APD/Afternoons|
WBAP/Dallas Morning Host Hal Jay Returns on April 3|
BetQL Network Adds Ed Egros as Co-Host of ''BetQL Daily''|
Jayn Returns to 94/7 Alternative Portland for Middays|
KZIA (Z102.9) Introduces ''Those Girls In The Afternoon''|